New Date: Saturday, September 3, 2016
Due to heavy rains on July 2, we rescheduled Booms & Blooms for Saturday September 3, 2016. Pack a picnic and join us for live music, kids' activities and fireworks! Check back for details.
9 a.m.-5 p.m. Greater Kansas City Dahlia Society Show (Multipurpose Room)
2 p.m. Fresh Bites with Barb: Patriotic Pasta—Stop by the Missouri Barn to sample Barb's gnocchi made with red, white and blue potatoes grown in the Heartland Harvest Garden.
3-4:30 p.m. Warrensburg Recorder Consort (performing in the Grand Hall)
4:15-5 p.m. Spin, POP, Boom! Presented by Mad Science of Greater Kansas City (Missouri Barn)
5-6 p.m. American Legion Band Ensemble
6-8 p.m. An Evening with Singer-Songwriter Kelley Hunt and Friends (performing outdoors on peninsula)
Following Kelley Hunt's concert: Fireworks!
Throughout the day, enjoy a variety of delicious food from some of our favorite vendors:
- Chartroose Caboose - Philly cheesesteaks, onion rings, and more
- Ice-Cup-Ades - refreshing shaved ice
- Kingsville High School Volleyball - hot dogs, burgers, soda, and more
- North Star Events - cotton candy, snacks and drinks
- Tadley's Homemade Ice Cream - Serving a variety of inventive homemade flavors!
Check back soon for more!
Festival admission applies: $12/adults; $10/seniors 60+; $5/children 5-12; and free/children 4 and younger and Gold level and above members