Highlights of Scotland
June 28 - July 6, 2017
From $4,150 per person
Coordinated by Hidden Treasures Tours & Brightwater Holidays
Join Eric Tschanz and Friends of Powell Gardens for a tour of the awe-inspiring gardens of Scotland! You will explore the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh and the stunning gardens at Pitmuies House, Brechin Castle, Leith Hall House, Kildrummy Castle, Crathes Castle, Drummond Castle, Falkland Palace and others, as well as some exceptional private gardens. For the complete itinerary and registration information, please visit Highlights of Scotland Tour.
Pricing starts at $4,150 per person based on double occupancy (add $986 for single room), which includes:
- Two nights' dinner, bed and breakfast at the Jurys Inn, Edinburgh; two nights' dinner, bed and breakfast at the Mercure Ardoe House Hotel; two nights' dinner, bed and breakfast at Dunkeld House Hotel; and two nights' dinner, bed and breakfast at the Apex City Hotel, Edinburgh. All rooms have en-suite facilities.
- Comfortable coaching for eight days
- Entry to the Royal Botanic Garden of Edinburgh and to the gardens of Pitmuies House, Brechin Castle, Leith Hall House, Kildrummy Castle, Crathes Castle, Cluny House, Drummond Castle, Falkland Palace and admission to the private garden of Tillypronie, the Explorers Garden, Branklyn Garden, Crawick Multiverse and the Garden of Cosmic Speculation
- Services of a Brightwater Holidays tour manager for six days
- $150 donation to Powell Gardens, Kansas City's botanical gardenTM
The price excludes airfare, travel insurance, gratuities/porterage, and transportation from airport to hotel.
A deposit of $1,000 is due with registration. Final payment is due 90 days prior to trip departure.