Why Sponsor Powell Gardens in 2018?
The 30th anniversary of Powell Gardens as an official botanical garden offers many opportunities to share your support of this cultural institution. Corporate sponsors ensure the Gardens are in excellent condition. In addition to keeping the Gardens growing, corporate sponsors support events, festivals, education and programming.
|Legacy||$10,000/year or more|
We invite you to plan your full year of 2018 sponsorship now. You may sponsor garden operations, a festival,
a signature event or multiple activities.
A garden needs a lot to grow! Help cultivate more than 100 acres of gardens with in-kind gifts for operations such as:
- Plants, bulbs and seeds
- Think Spring Fling | March 12 to April 15| Attendance 2,500+
- Booms & Blooms | June 30 | Attendance 5,000+
- Festival of Butterflies | July 27 to August 12 | Attendance 11,000+
- GLOW: A Jack-o-Lantern Festival | October 19 and 20 | 10,000+
- Festival of Lights | November 30 to January 6, Thursdays through Sundays (tentative dates) | 15,000+
- BBQ & Beer Birthday Bash in KC’s Backyard | June 9 | Attendance 1,500
SIGNATURE EVENTS INCLUDE
- Annual Exhibition | The BIG Backyard includes installations of larger-than-life backyard
objects on view from May to October.
- Family Programming | Performances, workshops and education throughout the year.
- Concert Series | Musicians add to the ambience of the Gardens in every season.
- Fundraising Dinners | In support of youth education programming.
• Under a Blue Moon: Garden Party & Rare Plant Auction.
• Under a Harvest Moon: A Farm-to-Table Dinner with a celebrated Kansas City chef.
- Culinary Events | Focus on local produce and sustainability with events such as Fungi & Fermentation, Salsa y Salsa, special brunches and dinners.