Support Powell Gardens
You can contribute to Powell Gardens by sharing your time, talents or by becoming a member. Each gift contributes to Powell Gardens’ mission: to be an experience that embraces the Midwest’s spirit of place and inspires an appreciation for the importance of plants in our lives.
Your contributions allow us to:
- Maintain 970-acres of plants, wildlife and architectural treasures
- Provide educational programming to more than 5,200 children a year
- Share the delights of fresh, seasonal produce from the Heartland Harvest Garden
- Offer year-round learning and programming for all ages
- Bring the wonders of the natural world to life through special exhibits and events
When you join Friends of Powell Gardens, you play a personal role in the growth of the Gardens and its mission and the benefits you receive as part of your membership allow you to enjoy the beauty and serenity of Powell Gardens year-round, plus you receive discounts and insider opportunities throughout the year.
Volunteers logged nearly 17,000 hours in 2016, helping with everything from planting flowers to filing papers. Would you like to share some of your time and talents with Powell Gardens?
Explore these options to support the Gardens in a meaningful way.
Planned giving at Powell Gardens is especially meaningful because the lovely landscape that visitors experience is itself a planned gift from the Powell Family Foundation.