Thank you for supporting Powell Gardens with your membership!
Powell Gardens is a 501(c)3 organization, and your generosity helps us to educate, conserve, and inspire the community.
COVID-19 Notice: Powell Gardens is monitoring the latest information available regarding the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States. During this time, there will be a delay in sending membership cards to new and renewing members. Thank you for your patience.
Timed tickets are available to members Wednesday-Sunday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tickets grant members admission to the Gardens for two hours from the start time. Please refer to the steps below when reserving your tickets.
- Use the “Member Tickets” button below, and sign in to your membership account. Follow the prompts to reserve your tickets. (Note: If you have not signed in online before, you will need to register your member account with the email address associated with your membership. Please click here to register your account. Afterwards, you will be able to click the ticket link below, sign in, and reserve your tickets.)
- Please note that the number of tickets you are able to purchase will be commensurate with your membership level.
- When reserving your tickets, select the desired date and time of your visit. (To change this selection, click “other dates” or “other times” on the ticketing screen. Then select a new time or date for your visit.) There are a limited number of tickets available for each time slot, so you may receive a message telling you no tickets are available. Select a different date or time for more available tickets.
- Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an e-ticket and confirmation email with more instructions.
When you arrive, please stop at the Gate House at the main entrance for contactless check in and have your ticket order number ready. Please make sure to arrive on the correct date and time.
If you have any questions about reserving tickets online, please let Powell Gardens staff know by emailing email@example.com or calling 816-683-4825. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Gardens!
After your renewal or purchase of a new membership, you will receive a membership packet via postal mail. This packet will include your membership cards, an outline of your member benefits, and an acknowledgment letter that should be kept for tax purposes (your membership dues are fully tax-deductible). If you do not receive your membership materials within 7-10 business days, please notify the membership office by calling 816-697-2600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership contributions are 100% tax-deductible. Please save the acknowledgment letter, included with your membership packet letter for tax purposes.
Memberships are valid for one year after the purchase date. No refunds, extensions, or exchanges will be granted if for any reason you are unable to utilize your member benefits during that time.
Memberships, member benefits, and membership cards are non-transferable. If a membership allows for a “2nd adult,” members are entitled to bring a guest with them during a visit to the Gardens. Members must be present for non-member guests to be admitted at no charge. Individuals in a family membership must live in the same household.
Once you have purchased your membership, you can visit the Gardens at any time. Simply provide your first and last name when you check in at the front desk in the Visitor Center.
You will receive your first renewal notification three months before your membership is set to expire. Powell Gardens does not retain the financial information of its members on file. This information must be submitted with each renewal, unless the member is enrolled in the auto-renewal program. All information is confidential and protected.
In some instances you may receive a renewal notice after having mailed your renewal payment. You may disregard the notice, or feel free to contact 816-697-2600 or email@example.com to inquire about the status of your renewal.
Joining our auto-renew program is easy! New and existing members can sign up for auto-renewal, which allows your credit/debit card to be charged automatically when your membership is set to expire. This program is currently only available for membership payments made in-full with credit cards. If you need to stop or adjust payments please notify the development department by calling 816-697-2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly automatic withdrawal is available for membership payment and can be set up with a credit or debit card. You can either have it set up to be taken from your debit or credit card. If you want to set up automatic withdrawal or need to stop or adjust payments please notify the development department by calling 816-697-2600 or email email@example.com
If, during the term of your active membership, you wish to upgrade your level of membership, visit the front desk in the Visitor Center or contact the Development Office by calling 816-697-2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment of the difference between the two categories. Members are not eligible to downgrade to a lower membership level after benefits have been utilized.
Garden View member magazine is produced three times each year and is mailed or emailed to member households in December (Jan-Apr Issue), April (May-Aug Issue), and August (Sept-Dec Issue). In 2019, members can opt-out of a hard copy and receive through email. In 2021, distribution will shift and all members will receive an electronic copy of Garden View as the default. Members who wish to continue to receive a printed and mailed version of Garden View will be able to opt-in to that option. Thank you to all members for your help in allowing us to reduce paper waste.
Member plants are available for pick-up during prescribed times at the front desk in the Visitor Center. Please reference the schedule outlined below to decide which plant will work best for your needs:
- Spring: mixed pot for pick-up May 2020, while supplies last. Limited quantity available. Be sure to reserve advanced t
- Summer: mixed pot available for pick-up July 10-August 9
- Fall: succulents available for pick-up September 19-October 19
- Winter: poinsettias available for pick-up November 27-December 27
*Dates may change due to the coronavirus outbreak. Please check this page before coming to the Gardens to confirm pick up dates.
The benefits, events, and terms listed above are for informational purposes only and are subject to adjustment at the discretion of Powell Gardens staff.