Plan Your Visit
Powell Gardens will operate with the following precautions and amenities in place for the safety of visitors, staff, and volunteers:
- In accordance with recommendations of local health officials, we ask that all visitors wear masks indoors and in additional mask zones that are marked with signs to protect the safety of our community. This includes the Perennial Lounge, Seed to Plate Greenhouse, reFresh, and the Native Butterfly Tent.
- Timed tickets are no longer required. Visitors are encouraged to pre-purchase tickets at the link below for a contactless experience. Members will be granted contactless entry upon arrival and do not need to pre-register.
- Hours will be limited to 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. to ensure our custodial staff can maintain increased sanitation procedures.
- One-way paths have been lifted to allow visitors our visitors more room to roam across 175 acres. All areas of the Garden will be open. All buildings, with the exception of the Miller Hammond Chapel Study, are open to visitors.
- Hand sanitation stations will be positioned throughout the Gardens.
- Snacks and beverages will be available at reFresh, located at the Missouri Barn in the Heartland Harvest Garden, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tram service will be limited to Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Visitors are encouraged to follow CDC recommendations and practice social distancing. Building capacity will be limited to ensure that social distancing is possible.
The situation continues to evolve, and leadership will continue to meet frequently to monitor new developments and ensure that precautionary measures are adequate.
For updates, follow us on social media @powellgardens.
Garden hours and offerings vary based on the season. Please check hours below before you plan your visit.
Powell Gardens will no longer be offering advance timed tickets. Visitors are encouraged to pre-purchase tickets at the link below for a contactless experience. Members will be granted contactless entry upon arrival and do not need to pre-register.
Dining & Shopping
Perennial Lounge (Visitor Center)
The Perennial Lounge (former garden gift shop) features local and botanical goods, snacks, and beverages for purchase as well as a comfortable place to relax. The Perennial Lounge is open during Garden hours.
reFresh (Missouri Barn)
ReFresh, located under the eaves of the Missouri Barn, is a convenient snack shop in the Heartland Harvest Garden. Enjoy snacks, beverages, and seasonal treats from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m..
|Military | Active-Duty & Retired with ID||$8||$12|
|Seniors | 60 & Better||$9||$10|
|Youth | 5 to 12||$4||$5|
|Children | 4 & Under||FREE||FREE|