Plan Your Visit
Before You Arrive
May 18, 2021 – In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, updated guidelines from local health officials and visitor feedback, Powell Gardens leadership has announced the following precautions are in place for the 2021 season:
- Non-members are strongly encouraged to purchase advance general admission tickets online to ensure capacity limits are maintained. General admission tickets can be used between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on any day the Gardens are open, except during seasonal festivals.
- Members do not need to make advance reservations and will be able to access the Gardens by showing their membership card and checking in at the front desk upon arrival. (Please note, if you do not have your current membership card, please provide your name to the front desk associate upon arrival and you will be checked in.)
- Powell Gardens is an outdoor, rain or shine venue. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. However, if the Gardens close due to inclement weather, necessary updates will be emailed to impacted ticket holders.
- Masks are not required; however, visitors are encouraged to continue taking individual safety precautions.
- Garden hours are Thursday-Sunday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The Visitor Center gift shop is open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for purchasing gifts, beverages, sandwiches, and light snacks.
- Tram hours are 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Thursday-Sunday.
- To make visits enjoyable for all guests, visitors are encouraged to follow updated COVID-19 and local health recommendations during their time in the Gardens.
We appreciate your support as we navigate the challenges presented by COVID-19. Leadership is meeting frequently to review feedback and make adjustments as necessary. For updates, follow @PowellGardens on social media.
Hours & Admission
Garden hours and offerings vary based on the season and special events. Please check hours below before you plan your visit. We look forward to seeing you in the Gardens!
During the winter months, the Gardens shift to evening hours, Thursday-Sunday, for Festival of Lights.
|Military | Active-Duty & Retired with ID||$8||$12|
|Seniors | 60 & Better||$9||$10|
|Youth | 5 to 12||$4||$5|
|Children | 4 & Under||FREE||FREE|
|Nonmembers||FREE||$5 per car|